Humb., Bonpl. & Kunth, Nova Genera et Species Plantarum (quarto ed.) 1: 204. 1815. (Nov. Gen. Sp. (quarto ed.))
Koyama, Quarterly journal of the Taiwan Museum 14: 176. 1961. (Quart. J. Taiwan Mus., 臺灣省博物館季刊)
Cyperus uncinatus auct. non Poir.
- Low annual, tufted with brownish fibrous roots. Culms slender, not soft, 2-14 cm tall, trigonous, smooth.
- Leaves few, shorter than culm; blades narrowly linear, plicate, 1-2 mm wide.
- Corymbs simple with 2 to 5 rays, longer ones reaching 2 cm, each terminated by a head of 5 to many spikelets; leafy bracts 2 or 3, surpassing corymb. Spikelets linear, flattened, 4-12 mm long, 1.5 mm wide, 8- to 25-flowered, brown.
- Glumes subloosely disposed, patent, oblong, truncate at apex, 1-1.5 mm long, thinly chartaceous to membranaceous, brown and sometimes tinged with purplish brown, slenderly 3-nerved, greenish prominently convexed keel projecting beyond glume apex forming a recurved awn as much as 2/3 length of glume body. Achenes obovate-oblong to oblong, trigonous, ca. 1/2 as long as glume body, deeply brown at maturity; style ca. 1.5 times as long as achene; stigmas 3. Stamens 3.
- 台灣 : Wet sandy soil such as on river banks.
- 世界 : Cosmotropic.
MIAOLI: Tunghsiao, Ito s. n. (KYO).
共有 5 份典藏標本