Romer & Schult., Systema Vegetabilium 2: 77. 1817. (Syst. Veg.)
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Slender annual, tufted with fibrous roots only. Culms slender, 20-40 cm tall, 0.5-1 mm thick, mostly 2-nodose, smooth.
- Leaves radical and 2 upper ones on culm, shorter than culm; blades capillary, ca. 0.5 mm wide; sheaths 1-2 cm long, reddish purple.
- Inflorescence consisting of 2 to 5 distant corymbiform partial panicles, each bearing several sessile and short-peduncled spikelets; partial panicles 8-15 mm long and as broad. Bracts surpassing inflorescence, sheathing base 0.5-1 cm long, red-purple. Spikelets lanceolate, flattened, 4-6 mm long, sanguineous-brown, bearing 5 or 6 glumes and 1 or 2 (rarely 3) flowers.
- Fertile glumes lanceolate to ovate-lanceolate, 3-4 mm long, obtuse at apex, chartaceous, sanguineous with pale margins; lower 2 or 3 sterile glumes 1/2-1/3 as long as fertile ones. Achenes orbicular-obovate, obtusely trigonous, ca. 1 mm long, convexed sides shiny, whitish, minutely reticulated; style 1.5 mm long, base glabrous; stigmas 3, as long as style. Hypogynous bristles 6, ca. 2 mm long, upwardly scabrous. Stamens 3.
- 台灣 : Open wet grasslands near the sea coast.
- 世界 : Australia, Japan.
TAITUNG: Without details.
共有 1 份典藏標本