Rhynchospora malasica C. B. Clarke
C. B. Clarke, The Flora of British India 6: 670. 1893. (Fl. Brit. Ind.)
Koyama, Flora of Taiwan 5: 301. 1978. (Fl. Taiwan, 台灣植物誌)
Rhynchospora nipponica MakinoOhwi, Memoirs of the College of Science, Kyoto Imperial University. Series B. Biology 18: 17. 1944. (Mem. Coll. Sci. Kyoto Imp. Univ., Ser. B, Biol.)
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Perennial with creeping rhizome. Sterile shoots elongated to 80 cm, bearing a dense leaf fascicle at distal end. Culms 60-100 cm tall, simple, erect, several-nodose, obtusely trigonous below, regularly trigonous with acute edges above, surrounded at base with dusky brown subaphyllous sheaths, subdensely leaved on midway portion.
- Leaves broadly linear, overtopping culin, flattish, 5-9 mm wide, fresh green, gradually tapering above to acute apex; sheath elongated, tightly surrounding culm; ligule short, membranaceous, rusty brown.
- Inflorescence 5-20 cm long, spicately bearing 2-7 heads, subcontiguous above, interrupted toward base; bracts not sheathing at base, lower ones with elongated blade 7-20 cm long. Heads sessile, globose, 10-15 mm across, densely many-spiculose, grayish stramineous and tinged with red-brown. Spikelets lanceolate-ovate to lanceolate, 6-7 mm long, weakly laterally compressed, contracted at base, gradually tapering above to acuminate apex, 1-flowered, 1-fruited; glumes 5 or 6, lower 3 or 4 ovate, much smaller than lanceolate-ovate upper 2, all 1-nerved, acute, membranaceous, grayish brown.
- Achenes broadly obovate, 2-2.5 mm long, thickly biconvexed with obtuse edges, faintly transversely wrinkled, dark brown; style-base narrowly conical-subulate, 4-4.5 mm long, somewhat constricted at base, gradually attenuated from above base to slender style; stigmas 2 filiform, 2 mm long. Hypogynous bristles 6, filiform, flexuose, smooth, 3.5-4.5 mm long.
- A species of <i>Rhynchospora</i> easily discernible by its spike-like inflorescences with several globose heads and linear, flat leaf blades, a combination of characters which recalls the shape of a Sparganium.
- 台灣 : Rare in shallow water of ponds or streams in rather open grassy habitat.
- 世界 : From central Japan through the Ryukyus, and Taiwan southwards to Malaysia, and southwestwards to Thailand and Malay Peninsula.
NANTOU: Sun Moon Lake. Miki s. n., Kudo & Sasaki 15383.
共有 1 份典藏標本
工藤祐舜 Kudo, Sasaki
工藤祐舜 Kudo, Sasaki