Retz., Observationes Botanicae 4: 10. 1786. (Observ. Bot.)
Koyama, Quarterly journal of the Taiwan Museum 14: 169. 1961. (Quart. J. Taiwan Mus., 臺灣省博物館季刊)
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Perennial, hardly tufted, usually growing in spreading communities; rhizome creeping, eventually becoming more or less woody, annual growth 3-10 cm long, 1.2-2 mm thick, forming ellipsoid or ovoid enlarge nent at base of shoot, clothed with dusky brown parallel fibers. Culms solitary or 2 together, 8-20 cm tall, 0.7-1.5 mm thick, subrigid, obtusely trigonous, smooth, glaucous-green, leaved at base.
- Leaves usually shorter than culm; blades linear, 2-4 mm wide, folded, more or less recurved; sheaths pale, eventually split into parallel brown fibers.
- Corymbs simple, often congested with 2-4 short rays, 0.5-2 cm long; bracts 2 or 3 leafy, lowest 2 to 4 times as long as corymb, second equalling to briefly surpassing corymb. Spikes ovate with 3 to 8 spikelets on rather short axis. Spikelets oblong to lanceolateoblong, 6-12 mm long, 1.5-2 mm wide, 8-18-flowered, slightly thickened with rather blunt edges, glaucous yellow, stained with sanguineous brown; rachis narrowly winged.
- Glumes densely disposed, broadly ovate, 2.2-2.5 mm long, chartaceous, contracted to mucronate or obtuse apex, 5- or 7-nerved, glaucous yellow, variegated with sanguineous brown, keel obtuse. Achenes obovate-oval, trigonous, ca. 2/3 as long as glume, maturing dark brown; stigmas 3. Stamens 3.
- 台灣 : Wet places along seashore as well as in brackish swamps.
- 世界 : From Tropical Africa through India and Indochina eastwards to Malesia northern Australia, extending also to southern China.
TAIPEI: Tamshui, Faurie 80. HSINCHU: Hsienchiaoshih Sasaki s. n. 21 Sep 1927; Chunan, Shimada 3211 (Tl). Chiukang, Shimada 4430. YUNLIN: Huwei, Suzuki 6544. TAINAN: Shihshan, Morimoto 599.
共有 6 份典藏標本
王家成 Chia-Chen Wang