Kudo, Rep. Veg. N. Saghalien 72. 1923.
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Rhizome short creeping or ascending, slender. Culms filiform, 10-50 cm tall, ca. 0.5 mm thick, trigonous, scabrid above.
- Leaves few to several to a culm, 1/4 to 1/2 as long as culm, 2-3 mm wide; sheaths sanguineous or purple brown, lower ones short-bladed.
- Spikes 3 to 5 (rarely 6), upper 2 or 3 clustered at culm-apices, remainder subcontiguous to slightly spaced; terminal spike staminate, lanceolate, 5-8 mm long, several-flowered, acute, purple-brown to purple-black, lateral spikes pistillate, ovoid to globose, 5-8 mm long, ca. 5 mm wide, subdensely several-flowered, sessile. Bracts sheathless; blades rather short.
- Pistillate glumes lanceolate to elliptic, acuminate at apex, 2.5-3 mm long, purple-brown or deeply so, mucronate at apex. Utricles suberect to erect-patent, longer than glume, obovate to fusiform, 3-3.7 mm long, obtusely trigonous, pale yellowsih green, purple flecked toward apex, sparsely to subdensely hispidulous, nerveless except costas, cuneate at stipitate base, beak ca. 1 mm long; minutely bidentate. Achenes tightly enveloped, obovate to elliptic, trigonous, ca. 1.5 mm long; style slightly enlarged at base; stigmas 3, ca. 2 mm long.
- 台灣 : forest floor and grassland in the south at high elevations.
- 世界 : Sakhalin, Kuriles and Japan.
HSINCHU: Tapachienshan, Chang s. n. 1983. CHIAYI: Niitaka (Yushan), Ohwi 3694. TAITUNG: Chiaming Lake, Chen 15081.
共有 1 份典藏標本