Carex manca ssp. takasagoana
Carex manca auct. non BoottOhwi, Journal of Japanese Botany 7: 198. 1934. (J. Jpn. Bot., 植物硏究雑誌)
Carex takasagoana AkiyamaAkiyama, Caric. Far East. Reg. Asia 214. pl. 221. 1955.
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Rhizome short, loosely tufted. Culms erect or obliquely ascending, 30-60 cm tall, trigonous, rigid, smooth.
- Leaves several, 3-5 mm wide, basal sheaths brown.
- Spikes 3 to 5, spaced; terminal spike staminate, linear, 1-3 cm long; lateral spikes pistillate, often bearing several staminate flowers at apex, cylindrical, 2-5 cm long, 5-6 mm wide, sublaxly many-flowered. Bracts rather long-sheathing; blades leafy, hardly longer then spike.
- Pistillate glumes ovate to elliptic, ca. 5 mm long, contracted to mucronate apex, pale brownish, green costa ending in a mucro. Utricles longer than glume, suberect, fusiform, trigonous, 7-8 mm long, yellowish green, several-nerved, sparsely puberulent, short-stipitate at base, beak rather long, 2-cleft. Achenes rather tightly inclosed, obovate to elliptic, ca. 4 mm long, trigonous with angles generally minutely constricted at middle, apex distinctly long beaked, expanding into a discoid annulus; style thickened at base, forming a beak-like appendage; stigmas 3.
- 台灣 : few collections from forest margin at mid elevations.
TAICHUNG: Wuling, Chang 10847 & Leong 865.
共有 4 份典藏標本
福山伯明 Noriaki Fukuyama