Ohwi, Memoirs of the College of Science, Kyoto Imperial University. Series B. Biology 5: 281. 1930. (Mem. Coll. Sci. Kyoto Imp. Univ., Ser. B, Biol.)
中蒒草. 禹餘糧. 自然穀.
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Generally dioecious; rhizome long-creeping, branched, to 1 m long, many-nodose, enlarged at base of culm, internodes 2-5 cm long, 2-6 mm thick. Culms erect, rigid, 7-25 cm tall, 2-3 mm thick, obtusely trigonous, smooth or scabrid.
- Leaves rather many, recurved, 4-8 mm wide, coriaceous, fresh green, scabrous on margins; sheaths elongated, pale green, stained with light brown.
- Inflorescence of both sexes ovoid to ellipsoid or cylindrical, subterete, 3-7 cm long, 1.5-2.5 cm wide, densely bearing many spikes; bracts scale like excepted lowest one. Spikes ovoid to ellipsoid, 1-1.5 cm long; pistillate spikes densely bearing 8 to 15 flowers; staminate ones closely bearing more than 25 flowers.
- Pistillate glumes erect patent, ovate to narrowly ovate, usually dentate at acute apex, 9-13 mm long, costa excurrent to a long scabrous awn. Utricles, ovate to oblong, rounded at base, 8-12 mm long, compressed, trigonous, strongly spongy, finely many-veined, yellow-greenish and becoming dark brown when mature, somewhat shiny, narrowly winged margins irregularly serrulate-scabrous on upper part, beak long, slightly recurved, 2-cleft. Achenes loosely contained, obovate, 5 mm long, compressed, trigonous; style elongated, slightly thickened at base; stigmas 3.
- 台灣 : sandy coasts of north part.
- 世界 : Ussuri, Japan, Korea, northeastern China and neutralize to North America.
共有 2 份典藏標本
佐佐木舜一 S.Sasaki, Yosiwo Yamasaki
佐佐木舜一 S.Sasaki, Y.Yamasaki