Brongn., Voyage Autour du Monde , Phanerog. 152. pl. 25. 1828. (Voy. Monde)
- Rhizome ascending to erect, 4-6 mm thick. Culms several to a clump, arising from axils of leaves, slender, 10-50 cm tall, slender, flexuous.
- Leaves many, much surpassing flowering culms; 30-60 cm long, 6-18 mm wide, deep green.
- Spikes 8 to 30, all spaced, upper ones single, lower ones racemosely disposed on branch(es) arising from 1 or 2 lowest nodes of culm, these branch(es) bearing 3 to 8 spikes; all spikes androgynous with a few staminate flowers, cylindrical, 1-3 cm long, 3-4 mm thick, loosely flowered, erect on inclosed peduncle. Bracts reduced to short-bladed sheaths.
- Pistillate glumes ovate to oval, 2.2-2.8 mm long, ca. 2 mm wide, obtuse to acute at apex, cucullate-involvent, often minutely appressed-hairy, whitish to stramineous, short mucro at apex. Utricles longer than glume, erect, obovate to fusiform, obtusely trigonous to slightly biconvex, 3.5-5.5 mm long, 1.5-2 mm wide, surfaces with concavities according to shape of achene, finely many-nerved, sparsely puberulous above, beak short, 0.5-0.7 mm long, minutely bidentate. Achenes rather tightly inclosed, rhomboid, ca. 2 mm long, trigonous with faces excavated both at apex and at base, angles constricted at middle; style thickened at both ends; stigmas 3.
- 台灣 : rare collected.
- 世界 : Southern China, southeastern Asia, Australia.
TAIPEI: Keelung, Suzuki s. n. 1924.
共有 3 份典藏標本
鈴木重良 Sigeyosi Suzuki