Nees & Mey., Contributions to the Botany of India 117. 1834. (Contr. Bot. India)
- Perennial. Rhizome short creeping, woody. Culms robust, loosely tufted, erect to scrambling on bushes, 80-200 cm tall, 4-8 mm thick, scabrous on angles.
- Leaves in middle part of culms clustered in pseudo-whorls of 3-5, rather many, 4-20 mm wide, herbaceous to slightly coriaceous, glabrous, scabrous on margins and alone costas, gradually narrowed into a very long apex; sheaths trigonous, densely overlapping, narrowly to broadly winged, scabrous on angles; contraligule dark brown, round to somewhat depressed, densely ciliate on margin.
- Inflorescence consisting of 3-5 dense compound panicles, 20-50 cm long; panicles single or binate, peduncles spreading, exserted, scabrous; lowest bracts slightly longer than inflorescence. Spikelets unisexual, single or in clusters of 2-3; pistillate spikelets ovoid, 3.5-4 mm long. Staminate spikes lanceolate, 3.5-4 mm long; stamens 3.
- Achene ovoid to broadly ovoid, terete, 2-3 mm long, white to slightly grayish, shining, smooth to scrobiculate, umbonulate, sparsely puberulent; hypogynium 3-lobed, thick, deltoid, obtuse or dentate at apex.
- 台灣 : in forest and thickets in south.
- 世界 : Southeastern Asia.
Taitung: Lanyu Is., T. A. Y. Yang et al. 11850, Leong 1939.
共有 5 份典藏標本
中原源治 Genji Nakahara