Scirpus lineolatus Franch. & Sav.Koyama, Journal of the Faculty of Science, Imperial University of Tokyo. Section III, Botany 7(6): 304. 1958. (J. Fac. Sci. Univ. Tokyo, Sect. 3, Bot., 東京帝國大學理學部紀要, 第三類, 植物學)
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Stolons slender, long creeping, sometimes forming a small enlargement at end. Culms solitary at nodes of stolon, distantly arranged in a row, 7-35 cm tall, 0.8-1.2 mm thick, terete, deep green, clothed at base with mostly 2 short sheaths.
- Sheaths 1-5 cm long, hyaline, obliquely truncate at thin, muticous apex.
- Inflorescence as a rule a single pseudo-lateral spikelet (very seldom a head with 2 or 3 spikelets); bract erect, 1-5 cm long, subacute at apex. Spikelet lanceolate-oblong to narrowly elliptic, 7-10 mm long, 2.5-3.5 mm wide, terete, acute at both ends, stramineous greenish, densely many-flowered.
- Glumes oblong or elliptic, 3.8-4.5 mm long, 1.8-2 mm wide, membranaceous, indistinctly severalveined chiefly above middle; keel green, narrow. Achenes obovate to elliptic, 1.7-2.2 mm long, 1.2-1.8 mm wide, plano-convex, cuneate at base, subabruptly contracted to pointed apex, sides maturing brownish, shiny, hardly wrinkled; style 4-5 mm long, 2-celft. Hypogynous bristles 4 or 5, slightly longer than to twice as long as achene, sometimes totally reduced.
- A distinct species immediately discernible by the one-spiked low culms distantly arranged in a row along long, slender stolons.
- 台灣 : Wet sand shore of lake or river in undisturbed habitats, usually forming pure communities.
- 世界 : Distributed in Japan, the Ryukyus and Taiwan.
ILAN: Suao, Shimada 5453. TAITUNG: Lanyu Is., Kuoh 5005.
共有 1 份典藏標本
郭長生 Chang-Sheng Kuoh