Vahl, Enumeratio Plantarum 2: 236. 1805. (Enum. Pl.)
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Tufted with short slender rhizome. Culms slender to filiform, erect, 15-40 cm tall, remotely 3- or 4-nodose.
- Leaves shorter than culm, slender, 1-2 mm wide, sheaths straw-brown, basal sheaths becoming bladeless.
- Corymbs 1-3, spaced, somewhat turbinate in outline, 5-15 mm long, bearing few short branches, congested; terminal corymb larger than lateral ones, subtended by a setaceous bract; lateral ones on an exserted filiform peduncle. Spikelets fascicled in a group of 2-5, sessile or short-pedicelate, body oblong-elliptic, acute at both ends, subterete, 4-5 mm long, 2-flowered, 1-fruited.
- Glumes ovatelanceolate, membranaceous, mucronate, snow white in beginning, turning ferrugineous-white. Achenes oblong-obovate to obovate, lenticular, 1.5 mm long, light straw-colored, smoothish to obscurely wrinkled; style-base conical-subulate, almost length of achene, style filiform, deeply 2-cleft. Hypogynous bristles usually 9-3, surpassing achene, retrorsely scabrous, sparsely hispid at base. Stamens 2.
- 台灣 : Wet places and high moor.
- 世界 : Distribution circum-boreal, but disjunctly noted in Florida, West Indies, and northern Brazil. In eastern Asia as far south as to Kyushu, and disjunct to Taiwan.
HSINCHU: Yuanyang Lake, Huang 5480.
共有 2 份典藏標本