C. B. Clarke, The Flora of British India 6: 593. 1893. (Fl. Brit. Ind.)
- Rather low annual, tufted with red-brown fibrous roots. Culms slender, 5-(-35) cm tall, smooth.
- Leaves 2-4 to a culm, narrowly linear, 1/4 to nearly as long as culm, 0.5-2 mm wide; sheaths to 4 cm long, stained with reddish or brownish purple.
- Corymbs simple, lax to subdense, rarely subcapitate, 1-7 cm long and as wide; bracts 3 or 4, longer ones equalling corymb, longest to 15 cm long; rays 2-6, short or to 7 cm long. Spikes ovoid-globose, bearing 4-10 spikelets on short rachis. Spikelets divergent, linear to linear-lanceolate, 12.5 cm long, 1-1.5 mm wide, flattened, straw-colored, acute, 10-55-flowered; rachilla narrowly winged.
- Glumes erect-patent, oblong-obovate to ovate, 1.5-1.8 mm long, 1-1.3 mm wide, keeled, obtuse, nerveless sides stramineous to straw-brown, with rather broad pale hyaline margins, keel greenish, 3-nerved. Achenes oblong, laterally lenticular, 1.25-1.3 mm long, 0.5 mm wide, longitudinally furrowed on both sides, truncate at apex, brown, puncticulate; style 0.5 mm long, 2-cleft.
- 台灣 : Open semi-dry grounds at low altitudes.
- 世界 : Tropical Asia, from India to southeastern mainland China and Taiwan, and eastwards to Australia.
PINGTUNG: Kentin, Kuoh 2151.
共有 1 份典藏標本
鈴木 Suzuki, Kamikoti