Kern, Blumea, Supplement 4: 167. 1958. (Blumea, Suppl.)
Lipocarpha senegalensis (Lamarck) DandyOhwi, Memoirs of the College of Science, Kyoto Imperial University. Series B. Biology 18: 166. 1944. (Mem. Coll. Sci. Kyoto Imp. Univ., Ser. B, Biol.)
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Annual or short-lived perennial, tufted without conspicuous rhizome. Culms erect, 10-50 cm tall, 1-2 mm thick, obtusely trigonous, rather rigid, whitish or glaucous green.
- Leaves basal, several to a culm, much shorter than culm; blades linear, 2-3 mm wide, flattish or involute-margined, thickish, soft, without, conspicuous nerves, not costate, whitish green, glabrous, gradually tapering to subobtuse apex; sheaths 2-3 cm long, pale straw colored. Leafy bracts 2-4 much surpassing inflorescence, patent, eventually more or less reflexed.
- Inflorescence a head with (3-)4-7 sessile spikes, 1-2 cm across; spikes ovoid to ovoid-ellipsoid, obtuse, 5-8 mm long, 4-5.5 mm wide, whitish greenish or whitish, densely bearing numerous glumes, each subtending a hidden spikelet.
- Glumes imbricated, oblanceolate, subtruncate at apex with depressed-triangular apex, 2-3 mm wide, 1-keeled. Spikelets with dorsiventral hyaline glumes, ca. 2 mm long, 1-fruited. Achenes oblong to oblong-obovate, ca. 1 mm long, strawbrown; style short; stigmas 2, short. Stamens solitary, rarely 2.
- This fairly common species, known also from south continental China and the Ryukyus, is documented for Taiwan only by a single collection cited above.
- 台灣 : Open wet places such as marshes, river banks and rice field.
- 世界 : Widely distributed in the Old World tropics from Africa and Madagascar through India to Malesia.
NANTOU: Sun Moon Lake, DeVol 7848. TAITUNG: Taitung, Matsumura (TI).
共有 7 份典藏標本
工藤祐舜 Kudo, Sasaki
工藤祐舜 Kudo, Sasaki