Wight, Contributions to the Botany of India 113. 1834. (Contr. Bot. India)
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Rhizomes short, often with slender short stolons clothed with pale scales. Culms tufted, 40-70 cm tall, 1.5-2.5 mm wide, acutely 4- (sometimes 5-) angled, deep green, not soft, surrounded at base with few sheaths.
- Sheaths rather thickly membranaceous, uppermost one 6-15 cm long, pale-brownish and often tinged with brownish red toward base, orifice truncate with mucronulate tip.
- Spikelet somewhat oblique, oblong or lanceolate, 8-20 mm long, 3-5 mm thick, acute at apex, subterete, light olive-brown.
- Glumes oblong, 3-4 mm long, obtuse, chartaceous, rusty-brown, greenish costa ending below tip of glume. Achenes obovate, flattened, trigonous, 1.5-2 mm long, greenish brownish, nearly smooth on sides, short-stipitate at base; style 2.5-3 mm long, 3-cleft, base deltoid, spongy, 1.2-1.7 mm long and 2/3-4/5 width of achene body. Hypogynous bristles 6, slightly longer than to twice as long as achene body, flattened, retrorsely scabrous with rather long spinules.
- 台灣 : Uncommon in wet soil and rice fields
- 世界 : Tropical and subtropical Asia and Oceania: from India eastwards to northern Australia, and northeastwards to central Japan.
TAIPEI: Peitou, Murakami 431. HSINCHU: Ryutan, Shimada 2844.
共有 6 份典藏標本
陳秀婷 Hsiu-Ting Chen
陳奐宇 Huan-Yu Chen