J. Presl & C. Presl, Reliquiae Haenkeanae 1(3): 196. 1828. (Reliq. Haenk.)
Yang, A list of plants in Taiwan . 1982. (List Pl. Taiwan, 台灣植物名彙)
- Annuals or perennials, often with elongated slender stolons.
- Culms tufted with fibrous roots only, capillary to filiform, 5-15 cm tall, 0.1-0.25 mm thick, finely channelled, green. Basal sheaths 0.5-1.7 cm long, membranaceous, pale, often reddish tinged at base, hyaline orifice obliquely truncate.
- Spikelet ovate to ovate-oblong, 3-5 mm long, 2-2.5 mm wide, subacute at apex, densely many-flowered, purplish red. Glumes elliptic, 1.3-1.5 mm long, obtuse at apex, thinly membranaceous, pale and tinged with purplish red, midvein green, rather broad.
- Achenes obovate-obdeltoid, 0.4-0.6 mm long, thickly biconvex, rounded-truncate at apex, maturing black, shiny, not cancellated; style 1.5 mm long, 2-cleft at apex, base depressed-conical, 1/4 its width of achene. Hypogynous bristles 4 or 5, slender, whitish, surpassing achene, sparsely spinulose.
- 台灣 : Sporadically found in wet sandy ground especially near the seashore or along lakes.
- 世界 : Cosmopolitan.
KAOHSIUNG: Kaohsiung, Shimada 4434.
共有 1 份典藏標本